Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hairstylist Euphoria

This is one of my hairstylist euphoric moments. Some of you may not know what exactly it is that I'm talking about, and that's okay. For the hairstylist out there you may appreciate and/or have experienced something like this.

As a hairstylist there are days when you do someone's hair and they're pleased with your work yet it sometimes becomes part of the same ole same routine. Same haircut, same color formula, a side bang with layers, not too much off the top, just an inch off the ends, la la la...

Then there are days that you have to work a little harder, think outside the box, create a new formula and put a little more of your heart into your work.  You suddenly feel adventurous and inspired. That's the kind of day I had today. Double dimension blonde lifting to that perfect platinum shade. I love what I do and nothing speaks more clearly then ending with amazing results and seeing an excited smiling face when you take that cape off. Knowing that I did a great job is my reward.  If anyone of you hairstylist out there have a positive experience you want to share, please do. For those of you who are not hairstylist please feel free to share a time that you got your hair done and it came out beautifully perfect. Give me some feed back and let's share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment