Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sheer Perfection

My all time favorite lip color is called Black Honey by Clinique. I have seriously been wearing this color since high school (I won't say how many years ago that was).  I always try to shop for some alternative shades and brands, while some come close to the perfection of Black Honey none are quite the same. The thing I like most about this shade is that although it appears to be extremely dark, while on your lips it's very sheer and looks as if you were just kissed by a raspberry. It's also very moisturizing and gives an even application, so if your lips are a on the dry side it's got you covered like a warm cozy blanket.  Clinique used to carry the Almost Lipstick collection in many different shades, then discontinued all except Black Honey. Now Clinique has once again expanded the collection including an additional seven shades. All are very beautiful colors but Black Honey will always be my go to lip color.


No comments:

Post a Comment