Monday, January 16, 2012

Mind and body healing


Meditaion


I just attended a guided crystal bowl mediation this past Sunday, which was such a wonderful experience! I recommend it to any and everyone. It doesn't matter what walk of life you come from or what your religious and spiritual background may be, meditation is for healing the mind, the body and the soul. Whatever stress or fears you may have in your life melt away during the meditation session. There is something very powerful yet relaxing about the vibrating sounds of the crystals.

I experienced a stronger sense of self awareness along with an overall feeling of lightness throughout my body. It is difficult to fully explain how you feel during a mediation session and everyone has a different experience.  If anyone has ever had an experience with this type of mediation, please share your thoughts and give me some feed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment